Okay so the Colbert Report posted a link to the Ellen Page interview, right
And I was already happy it was a fan favorite. But THE COMMENTS
IT’S JUST TOO GREAT
ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND MAPLE LEAF
I even tried to pray the Canadian away
*gets on tiptoes to whisper into dairy cow’s ear* why ya titty out
How short are you that you need to stand on your toes to talk to a cow?
Looks like we got ourselves a city slicker
How freaking talk are your cows? My cousins own a dairy farm and the cows are about chest height.
You sure talk a lot of shit for someone whose cousin has short cows
a thrilling saga by Anna Kendrick
I loved — absolutely loved — choreographing the fight scene where Bryce and Sarah fight back-to-back in the Buy More. It was like a dance piece. - Yvonne Strahovski
imagine if giraffes had 2 legs
That just looks like the front view of a giraffe.
oh well excuse me princess do u need a sideview of it prancing through nature
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
|—||Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)|